Brewer Fanatic

Softball jerseys

colbyjack

I know we have some new people on the team this year, and I have been meaning to ask those people what names they want on the back of their jerseys and what number they want.

This is what I have to the best of my knowledge (please excuse any errors, trying to match up poster names with the names I know of the players on the team can lead to confusion):

Brewerjamie15 - Jamie #15

Brian the Automator - Automator #28

Colbyjack - Colbyjack #9

Iron Chef Napalm - ZAC #00 (requested name change)

bball123h - Kenny #31

Houlie24X - Houlie #8

radman12484-683-5882300-8675309 - Raddatz #54

Ajay - Ajay #2

nullbyte - Russell #34

jason21L - NEW?

Ajohnson104 - Al #20

Jimbo - Jimbo #99

Valpocrewsader - Matt #13

My94rt - Rouse #19

rightomac13 - T Mik #25

Brewerfanmatt - Schubert #12

robin19 - B Ken #14

I will try to get to these next week. Thanks.

My bad razor, I used the names from Jamie's official locked softball roster thread a few threads down in this forum. If your name was on that list, I must have missed it (and I actually did notice that you weren't listed, as I thought you were playing again this year).

I'll change my94rt's jersey to #19 tomorrow and get the requests I have received so far to Brian. I believe I'm waiting for only two more (Brewerfanmatt and jason21L).

Matt, just so you know, I will create the graphics and supply them to Brian of which he will upload to the Cafe Press store which can be accessed off of Brewerfan.net's homepage. So, each person is responsible for ordering their own jersey.

Brian or I will let everyone know when those jerseys are available for purchase. Everyone from last year that isn't changing their jersey should still be able to order one if they need a new one.

And there are a few different color options for the shirt itself. Please order the one with the blue/navy sleeves.

Archived