Brewer Fanatic

2021-05-01: Dodgers (May) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 6-5 in 11 innings -- The Mayor delivers the walk-off winner]

Eye Black
  • Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wanna get mad but then you look at who is playing for us and you find yourself saying nice try dude.

This about sums it up. Two runs against the bottom of a depleted bullpen is sorry, but here we are optimistic that Jace Peterson could be back in a couple days to give the lineup a boost...

There was a horrible call in Philly tonight that lead to Harper being ejected. Called a guy out of the baseline when he never deviated from his path. Of course, it wasn't reviewable.

Should this game reach the tenth, my Brewers pitcher power rankings:

1) JP (if available)

2) Box (if available)

3) Perdomo (for the Ks)

4) Weigel (assuming he won't start tomorrow)

5) Bettinger

Am I missing someone?

Rasmussen likely to be the choice I think. Zimmerman an option as well if he's not starting tomorrow, though he would probably be behind all the position players except Hiura on my list.

Verified Member
There was a horrible call in Philly tonight that lead to Harper being ejected. Called a guy out of the baseline when he never deviated from his path. Of course, it wasn't reviewable.

Umpires on power trips...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Should this game reach the tenth, my Brewers pitcher power rankings:

1) JP (if available)

2) Box (if available)

3) Perdomo (for the Ks)

4) Weigel (assuming he won't start tomorrow)

5) Bettinger

Am I missing someone?

Rasmussen likely to be the choice I think. Zimmerman an option as well if he's not starting tomorrow, though he would probably be behind all the position players except Hiura on my list.

Yup. I chucked it on Rasmussen. Good call.

Man, Hiura looks like he has no idea what to do up there. I’m half expecting him to hold the bat by the barrel next time up. I feel for the guy. It’s got to be a lonely feeling.

I'm expecting him to find a way to strike out on 2 pitches. Would speed up the game at least...

Archived