Brewer Fanatic

2021-05-01: Dodgers (May) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 6-5 in 11 innings -- The Mayor delivers the walk-off winner]

Eye Black
  • Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't get over that ab by Bradley. He watched a guy nervously walk the man in front of him and swung at the first pitch at his neck. Guys that do stuff like that are beyond helping. They can't play.

Verified Member
You guys some guy on twitter asked the D'Backs to zoom out on the camera so he could see how his roommates' date was going and now the D'Backs twitter account is updating him on the date and it's amazing.

I can't get over that ab by Bradley. He watched a guy nervously walk the man in front of him and swung at the first pitch at his neck. Guys that do stuff like that are beyond helping. They can't play.

I've gone from assuming he's here for one year to being legit concerned he's going to exercise his option for '22.

I can’t watch Rasmussen. I sense a 3 or more run inning coming up, and with Maile and the pitchers spot coming up the Brewers are likely to have a man on second with 2 outs for Wong.
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Verified Member

I've gone from assuming he's here for one year to being legit concerned he's going to exercise his option for '22.

He's been bad enough where he's going to lose playing time when our other outfielders get back and nobody is going to pay what he's been this year $11 million so you better prepare yourself now for him coming back.

That's the problem with all these injuries and him playing so much. If he was limited to a few abs a week he probably looks good and thinks he can do better. He's being exposed and we will be stuck.

Community Moderator
Man, you can't lose Barnes like that. Now you're going to have to deal with Mookie this inning.

That Barnes at bat was such a huge one for how this inning was likely to play out.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived