Brewer Fanatic

2021-05-01: Dodgers (May) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 6-5 in 11 innings -- The Mayor delivers the walk-off winner]

Eye Black
  • Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator
Just realized Luis Urias has his wRC+ up to 115 with tonight’s performance. Pretty amazing he started the year as one of the biggest questions marks and 27 games in is one of the few offensive bright spots.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

I love the runner at 2B. Great rule.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Our lineup against a guy getting DFA'd sometime between tomorrow and Wednesday. And here I thought AAA season wasn't starting until Monday.

I wasn't aware the Dodgers even had guys like this on their roster.

Community Moderator
Rock is obsessed with swinging 3-0. He constantly predicts a green light which 95% of the time does not come to fruition.

I feel like they could just create a sound board of all Rock’s “go to” takes and use that to co-announce these games with BA.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived