Brewer Fanatic

Injured List

bork
Verified Member

I think the writing was on the wall for Nottingham considering how few ABs he got. Just hope both catchers don't get hurt again.

And I see Yelich and Robertson are starting rehab assignments in Nashville. 5 rehabbers in Nashville now.

Verified Member
So outside of the 3 long-term injuries, everyone else is on rehab assignment in AAA. I imagine Fisher gets DFA'd eventually. 1 of Robertson, Peterson and Lopes get the utility spot in Milwaukee, the other 2 get DFA'd and Reyes gets optioned. Wahl gets optioned when his rehab is done.

So outside of the 3 long-term injuries, everyone else is on rehab assignment in AAA. I imagine Fisher gets DFA'd eventually. 1 of Robertson, Peterson and Lopes get the utility spot in Milwaukee, the other 2 get DFA'd and Reyes gets optioned. Wahl gets optioned when his rehab is done.

I think there is a chance they go with two "utility" guys, with McKinney (or Taylor, but he's getting a lot of starts) gone. The reason I think that is because with Hiura in AAA, the 26-man roster only has a total of four players who can play even one of 2B, SS and 3B. The three starters and Reyes. And Shaw is also playing some 1B. It's a bit thin, and makes it tough if someone has a day off with a day-to-day injury or something. Another bat who can play both IF and a corner OF spot makes sense.

Archived