Brewer Fanatic

April 28th Practice- Milwaukee

Rightomac13

Jamie -- did anyone get a scrimmage worked out?

If not, I think some warmup/BP would be good, and then an intrasquad scrimmage.. we should have enough people on each side to fill it out pretty well.

Does Sijan need to be reserved?

I plan on being there, but I also would like to know the details. We talked about a scrimmage at Sijan, but that hasn't been confirmed. Are we practicing at Sijan or the other place?

The weather is supposed to be amazing this weekend, so keep your fingers crossed that the rain does what it needs to do before then.

name, address, two phone numbers. The important thing is that your signature is also needed (although I doubt they really check that it's you.)

You could get a blank card elsewhere (extra copies from other coaches, maybe even from the rec dept itself) and mail it to Jamie. He can then fill in the team info himself. I usually end up doing that for my other leagues.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I will have cards with me at practice. Let's sort of put off the Sijan thing until perhaps we get one more week of practice in. We have not had a full team practice just yet.

Keep the practice at the normal practice field.

11 am on Sat. Please show up.

We will be approx 2-2.5 hours with lots of hitting and fielding.

Mostly positional play.

We also need to determine if we have any more pitchers.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Isnt there any other parks that we could go to? It seems kinda weird to hope for a field when I am sure there are plenty available somewhere. I could be wrong, as I don't live in the city, but there almost has to be a better place.

Also, I have a wedding on Saturday so I am out, so it's a moot point to me.

Can someone give the directions again? I have a general recollection of the place, but I can't remember the specific highway exits and local street names to get there.

If one was coming from downtown MIlwaukee, how do you get there?

Archived