Brewer Fanatic

Zimmermann selected, Weigel optioned

markedman5

This is becoming one ugly 26 man roster, especially with the pitchers. Is this a normal amount of injuries or have we been ridiculously snakebitten this year?

So, I went back to look:

2021: 19 (I believe) with Lauer. 2 guys with 1IP.

2019: 20 pitchers in March/April (1 with less than 3IP)

2018: 18 (2 with 1.1 IP or less)

2017: 17 (2 with 1IP or less)

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

This is where Stearns/Counsell and Co. make their money. If they continue to win despite being so banged up, it truly is something impressive. They have to be running out of fingers for the dike but you just can't count out this bunch. Next man up!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Being that he is a Wisconsin homegrown product, I'm excited that he gets this opportunity. A cool ending to a career for the guy. Hope he does well with it.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Being that he is a Wisconsin homegrown product, I'm excited that he gets this opportunity. A cool ending to a career for the guy. Hope he does well with it.

Completely agree. Dream come true for him to be able to pitch for his favorite team. Good for him. Hopefully he pitches well.

Kinda cool that he is from UW Stevens Point. Not too often does that happen for an in house COLLEGE baseball team player start a game for the Brewers. Still surprises me that UW doesn’t have a baseball team, considering the large crowds of Brewers (in state) and Mallards (in city).

Archived