Brewer Fanatic

2021-04-27: Marlins (Castano) at Brewers (Houser) [Brewers win, 5-4 -- Houser & Taylor hit back-to-back HRs; Taylor tallies 3 RBI]

Eye Black
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tyrone Taylor hype train is now boarding all passengers

I was on it in spring training. I was actually disappointed with JBJ's signing just because that meant Taylor was less likely to make it.

Dude has always gotten buried on the depth chart in Stearns tenure.

I always thought he could be a really cheap 4th OFer for us, maybe a fringe starter that can fill in decently when there is an injury.

Sure wish he was playing first base for us.

There was a short sighted move from Stearns, no doubt. .284 average since he was traded,17 doubles and 17 homers in 352 at bats since he was traded. Meanwhile, they still have a hole at first base and Jake Faria gave them zip before being let go.

I'd definitely be interested in a reunion with Jesus via a trade or as a free agent next year. That would assume the Marlins are willing to move him this year or non-tender him after the year. Both are possibilities I'd imagine.

I am so done with Hiura.

Archived