Brewer Fanatic

2021-04-26: Marlins (Rogers) at Brewers (Burnes) [Brewers lose, 8-0]

Eye Black
I'm pretty sure I'd have Garcia as our 7th best OF right now. Assuming Yelich and Cain were back and playing. I'd have Mitchell ahead of him right now. Hard to put Bradley up there too but at least his D is very strong.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm pretty sure I'd have Garcia as our 7th best OF right now. Assuming Yelich and Cain were back and playing. I'd have Mitchell ahead of him right now. Hard to put Bradley up there too but at least his D is very strong.

Hiura is completely lost with that swing. Not. Even. Close.

And he's tanking so bad it's not even like we can use him as part of a package in a trade to get some all-star hitter. Like this winter you could've reasonably said he was great in 2019, not so great last year but look at the upside. Now it's like this guy is so lost we might give you some sort of reliever or utility infielder or something and see if we can salvage something.

Hiura is completely lost with that swing. Not. Even. Close.

And he's tanking so bad it's not even like we can use him as part of a package in a trade to get some all-star hitter. Like this winter you could've reasonably said he was great in 2019, not so great last year but look at the upside. Now it's like this guy is so lost we might give you some sort of reliever or utility infielder or something and see if we can salvage something.

His value has tanked so much you're better off just sending him to the minors and hoping he finds it eventually...even if it takes more than this season. His upside is still better than any scraps another team would buy low on him with. Send him down and don't bring him back till he figures it out even if that's 2 years from now.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Burnes is gonna walk a guy at like 50 K's, and then proceed to K like 30 guys in a row
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Hiura is going to rework his swing completely in the off season. Can't wait to see if they send him to the minors when they start playing. They certainly should.

That swing should have been fixed before he ever made it to the big leagues.

Like Brinson and Phillips big numbers in the minors mean diddly if you make it to the show with massive holes in your swing mechanics.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Hiura is going to rework his swing completely in the off season. Can't wait to see if they send him to the minors when they start playing. They certainly should.

Like Brinson and Phillips big numbers in the minors mean diddly if you make it to the show with massive holes in your swing mechanics.

He had big numbers in 2019

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

He had big numbers in 2019

Even then you could get fastballs by him at the belt with ease. It doesn't take big league throwers too long to figure out where your holes are.

It's only two ab but Pablo looks overmatched

It would appear only

Wong is not overmatched... and that’s against everyone, much less a good pitcher

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Archived