Brewer Fanatic

2021-04-25: Brewers (Woodruff) at Cubs (Arrieta) [Brewers win, 6-0 -- Woodruff throws 6 scoreless innings; offense plates 5 runs in the 9th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Contreras probably would have thought that was intentional

He knows it was intentional.

High and tight on the first pitch when he squares around.

In a one run game in the 9th? That would be a choice.

He's not trying to hit him, but that's something that happens all the time to try to see what the baserunners are doing.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

This is why you don't get discouraged after a Game 1 blowout.

Are you saying this board over reacts to small samples on a regular basis. I just don't believe it.

Based on this post and only this post I would say I don't believe it either.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
This is wonderful. I sustain my lifeforce with Cub fan tears.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

You just want to see more even with a great inning like that.

5 spot works for me. I'm not greedy ;)

All worked up and wanting more. Still good with the outcome.

"It's ok not to be superstitious but you should be a little stitious." - adambr2 6/4/21

2 of 3! Good weekend of baseball for the Brewers even if it started off pretty lousy. That is the 3rd series win this season when losing the first game of the series. Pitching and defense continues to be a great recipe. Good stuff!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived