Brewer Fanatic

2021-04-21: Brewers (Houser) at Padres (Lamet) [Brewers win, 4-2 -- Crew completes the series sweep]

Eye Black
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll see how this plays out but seems we might have elevated Box a bit too quickly. Granted, a bit of a problem with Williams regressing so don't hav really anyone super trustworthy here so you're kind of figuring it out as you go. Day off tomorrow though this probably would've been 2 innings for Hader a year or two back.

Agree with Adam above. This is the game here

Why is Brad Boxberger our eighth inning guy? Why?!

I don’t think he is THE 8th inning guy. But, this is what can happen when you have to go to the bullpen in the 5th inning and are working out of trouble more often than not.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

And you all second guess Counsell!! The Wisconsin native does it again!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived