Brewer Fanatic

2021-04-21: Brewers (Houser) at Padres (Lamet) [Brewers win, 4-2 -- Crew completes the series sweep]

Eye Black
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
What happened? On Gameday it looks like he took a strike three and then homered on the next pitch.

He did,,,,,ump missed it

I thought it was low on TV

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

If we get through the 7th with the lead why not hand the game to Hader? The sweep would be huge and a day off tomorrow. I know Counsell just said he is a one inning guy now but man I want this one.

Here comes Williams in the tight game, I guess his demotion was brief.

Avi looks like he needs a day off

To be fair couple well located pitches same with Shaw.

Meanwhile a superb located strike 3 was called ball 3 and leads to a walk.

The zone has been inconsistent but he missed badly on his first two with grisham and then put one right over the center of the plate.

Great at bat against tatis though. Hope that is a sign of things to come. Location is his big problem this year. Once that is straightened and he will be fine

If we get through the 7th with the lead why not hand the game to Hader? The sweep would be huge and a day off tomorrow. I know Counsell just said he is a one inning guy now but man I want this one.

Here comes Williams in the tight game, I guess his demotion was brief.

Well they had to go with someone. Even if they were going to let Hader go 2, that would be 4 innings in 4 days which seems like the kind of overuse they want to avoid. I'm not even totally sure he gets the 9th. I think he will but I wouldn't be 100% on it.

This meme would work if we were ever going steady with Robertson, which we weren't.

Coming into the season I was more than happy thinking Robertson's presence might mean we were done with the likes of Jace Peterson.

"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Archived