Brewer Fanatic

2021-04-21: Brewers (Houser) at Padres (Lamet) [Brewers win, 4-2 -- Crew completes the series sweep]

Eye Black
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to Padres beat writer Kevin Acee:

Dinelson Lamet left the game with right forearm tightness.

Too bad for the Padres. Concerns over his health probably led them to add both Snell and Darvish in the first place.

I really want to continue hating Jace Peterson. Help me find reasons to not pull for him.

He's really making Robertson look bad which has to be a mental health issue for Robertson.

Jace Peterson is psychologically assaulting Daniel Robertson! He's so mean!

"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

He does have a .356 OBP as a Brewer which is better than many. Of course that doesn't help with your issue.

And that's what you want from a #8 hitter who gets pitched around and has a sub .200 BA. Let the Pitcher make the last out not the #8 (the anti-Arcia).

Got to love Jace......I know we all do....’at least until his next AB

I'll love him until his next out...

Does anyone know the stat with Suter and inherited runners this year? I know it isn’t good, but I couldn’t remember exactly what it’s been so far.

I don't know the number, but I believed it's sponsored by Depends...

We need some of these guys to get off the DL

I'm in two separate fantasy leagues, and I am at the 4 player DL limit in both leagues. I've got Juan Soto, Tim Anderson, Gavin Lux, Starling Marte on for position players, and looking like Acuna heading there too possibly. It seems like a league wide epidemic.

One option would be to take Anderson off the IL. He’s been playing for a week.

There have been a lot of players on the IL this year. The league I’m in has a 3 player limit and everyone is at the limit.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Does anyone know the stat with Suter and inherited runners this year? I know it isn’t good, but I couldn’t remember exactly what it’s been so far.

It was 3 for 3 scored this year and 7 of 10 last two years. I was ready for more of the same but he got the job done today.

Archived