Brewer Fanatic

Prospective trade deadline targets?

He’s been our Braun I thought we needed a month ago or so. I’ve enjoyed it and hope he continues. Always great to home brew guys.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rogers still makes a ton of sense. We can afford to wait out the injury, and we still control him for '22 as a pen option for next year. I don't know that the discount will be huge though. The Twins can just wait to deal him until the offseason when he's healthy if they don't get a good offer.

I'm growing a bit impatient with no activity on the relief market for the Brewers. Are we really going to enter the postseason with Boxberger as our 3rd best relief arm and potentially Hunter Strickland needing to get outs?

It looks likely although they could probably fit 1 more guy after Norris

I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out it was an etch-a-sketch and I don't own an iPad. Also, I'm out of vodka.

I think my biggest takeaway is that I don't think the Reds and Cardinals got any closer to us than they were before, if not farther away.

So we should remain the heavy favorites for the NL Central title, which almost certainly comes with a top 2 playoff seed.

Archived