Brewer Fanatic

2021-04-08: Brewers (Burnes) at Cardinals (Wainwright) [Brewers lose, 3-1 -- Burnes is masterful allowing 1 hit and 0 walks w/ 9 strikeouts; Devil Magic proves too strong]

Eye Black
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can’t believe Carlson caught that ball. Off the bat it looked like a surefire double.

I can't believe Coshun didn't say it was popped up on the infield.

Coshun is not good but you have to cut announcers some slack when they are watching the game on a TV monitor.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Of course the Cardinals hit the ball to the same location and get a triple out of it. God loves the Cardinals!

It wasn’t close to the same location. Cain’s ball was hit higher and farther.

Great defensive play vs a missed catch produces at least a 4 run swing.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Of course the Cardinals hit the ball to the same location and get a triple out of it. God loves the Cardinals!

It wasn’t close to the same location. Cain’s ball was hit higher and farther.

Great defensive play vs a missed catch produces at least a 4 run swing.

Obviously I know it’s not exact, but into the gap between LF and CF is relatively close, and it happened on the very next ball-in-play. The point was that the Cardinals got the break on both of those plays. Thankfully Burnes worked his magic to get out of it.

Community Moderator

Cardinals look like the team executing the “run prevention” model through two innings.

EDIT: The jinx worked like a charm.

EDIT #2: The Cardinals have reverted to looking like a clown show defensively.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Community Moderator
I hope that opens the floodgates for Hiura. Nice to see him finally get a hit.

His first at bat was also one of his best plate appearances of the season despite the fly out outcome.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived