Brewer Fanatic

2021-04-07: Brewers (Woodruff) at Cubs (Hendricks) [Brewers win, 4-2 in 10 innings -- Woodruff allows just one hit over 7 IP; Cain hits two late inning go-ahead home runs]

Eye Black
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hard to believe a pitcher would admit that stuff though.

It seems like he’s been around for a long time but Woodruff has less than 300 total innings across 5 years. With barely any regular work since the end of 2019. He’ll be fine but surely is still ramping up

Paying attention to Savant. I have noticed Garcia has a good amount of 100+ EV. 1 today on the fielding error that goes as a 0fer1. .420 XBA. And a 97.5 EV lineout with a .550 XBA. So he's had some unlucky results thus far vs expected. Something to watch for if Yeli is going start OPS-ing 1.000 again. Put Cain #2 once again after today's heroics. Offense fix today?

Hard to believe a pitcher would admit that stuff though.

It seems like he’s been around for a long time but Woodruff has less than 300 total innings across 5 years. With barely any regular work since the end of 2019. He’ll be fine but surely is still ramping up

I think you're forgetting he pitched quite a few innings in the minor league over the last 5 years..

For whatever it's worth...I'm feeling pretty comfortable that Hiura isn't going to be a defensive liability at 1st. Obviously doesn't matter if he can't figure out how to hit again.

From what I heard he was hitting fine in AZ...

Archived