Brewer Fanatic

2021-04-05: Brewers (Anderson) at Cubs (Williams) [Brewers lose, 5-3 -- Offense limited to 4 hits while striking out 12 times]

Eye Black
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I take back my comment about Anderson pitching well.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

What is this with opposing teams adjusting to our pitchers after the first time through the lineup? It is such a strange concept for a Brewers fan...

What specific adjustments did they make?

Moved up in the box

What is this with opposing teams adjusting to our pitchers after the first time through the lineup? It is such a strange concept for a Brewers fan...

What specific adjustments did they make?

I'm not sure, but they started hitting the ball over the fence so it worked.

The Brewers offense was completely inept last season and the solution was keeping the worst hitting coach in baseball and signing two defensive first players in Wong and Bradley Jr.

Curious to say the least.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Garrett Mitchell should preemptively get a restraining order against Andy Haines when he gets up to Milwaukee lest he start hitting like the rest of the team.

Or he could just tell the team "Nah, I'm good" when they decide to call him up.

Archived