Brewer Fanatic

2021-04-04: Twins (Pineda) at Brewers (Houser) [Brewers lose, 8-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder what Cardinal fans are thinking about their team right now? It’s game 3.

Nice job of Lindblom to get out of his own mess there. Let’s score some runs?!?

If I were Cardinal fan I would be starting with the memories of my favorite team appearing in 10 World Series in my lifetime, winning 5 of them. I would also know that they have a history of developing players and making moves to make the team playoff contenders more often than not.

I wonder how that feels.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

It’s a good thing this series is ending because the Twins hitters are too good for the Brewers back end pitchers, while any Twins pitcher can sail through the Brewers lineup.
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Josh Lindblom is a jack of all trades

You are quite generous.

Well I don't disagree. Just hate the talk of him having six pitches and he commands them all. I don't care which of the six he throws, they are all rather hittable.

I really don't buy into the talk of how many awesome bullpen arms we have. I don't know why people think Topa is just going to magically morph into a valuable reliever, Lindblom isn't good and Feyereisen and Yardley are blah journeymen.

After you get past Hader and Williams there's really not much. I'm reasonably high on Rasmussen but he's certainly not there yet.

Trying hard not to over react to one series but the fact that Haines has been a disaster everywhere he has been and a disaster in Milwaukee basically since he replaced Coles and he is still here makes it hard.

I didn't like Coles but would take him back in a second if it got rid of Haines

Archived