Brewer Fanatic

2021-04-01 (Opening Day): Twins (Maeda) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 6-5 in 10 innings -- Comeback Crew scores 3 in 9th inning rally]

Eye Black
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're doing the runner on 2nd thing again this year? Gross.

Totally fine with the 7 inning DHs though.

Could be a real glorious rule in any situation Hader can pitch the 10th. In theory that would be a real cool advantage.

Could be a real glorious rule in any situation Hader can pitch the 10th. In theory that would be a real cool advantage.

Absolutely is advantage MIL if Hader or Williams hasn't been used yet. I'm just not a big fan of the rule, especially when it goes away in the playoffs. If the gimmick isn't good enough for playoff baseball, don't use it.

Hader with an absolutely filthy inning.

Absolutely is advantage MIL if Hader or Williams hasn't been used yet. I'm just not a big fan of the rule, especially when it goes away in the playoffs. If the gimmick isn't good enough for playoff baseball, don't use it.

Pretty much my thoughts too. Part of the confusing merry go round of rules to speed up the game but don’t speed it up in other ways at the same time.

I completely agree with everything you said. Thanks for saving me some keystrokes!

Archived