Brewer Fanatic

2021-04-01 (Opening Day): Twins (Maeda) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 6-5 in 10 innings -- Comeback Crew scores 3 in 9th inning rally]

Eye Black
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sophia kind of looks like that cute blonde paramedic on Chicago Fire. She's no Tatyn Hatcher (Google her - the Philadelphia Flyer players have been hitting on her, during her on-camera interviews), but she'll do.
"So if this fruit's a Brewer's fan, his ass gotta be from Wisconsin...(or Chicago)."

Sophia kind of looks like that cute blonde paramedic on Chicago Fire. She's no Tatyn Hatcher (Google her - the Philadelphia Flyer players have been hitting on her, during her on-camera interviews), but she'll do.

Something is different about Sophia though, I really think she had a nose job in the off season...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Something is different about Sophia though, I really think she had a nose job in the off season...

Something is different about Counsell this season. Think he got hair plugs.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Is this new ball dead? That looked like he crushed that ball. Even sounded like it.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Man I thought that was gone. And what's up with the Twins defense? This is nuts!
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Archived