Brewer Fanatic

2021-04-01 (Opening Day): Twins (Maeda) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 6-5 in 10 innings -- Comeback Crew scores 3 in 9th inning rally]

Eye Black

McKinney is a career .750 hitter, gotta find him some at bats....

That's what my dad just texted me

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Migod, how many baserunners have we stranded? Minnesota cashes them in. That's been the difference.

And while I get it, that LoCain is a great guy, and apparently a role model as a dad, after opting out last year, and watching that commercial with his sons again and again, to my dumb ass at least, it feels like that's where his head's at. Set, financially for life, dozens of times over, it seems like there's no way he plays in '22...maybe not even this summer.

"So if this fruit's a Brewer's fan, his ass gotta be from Wisconsin...(or Chicago)."

Migod, how many baserunners have we stranded? Minnesota cashes them in. That's been the difference.

And while I get it, that LoCain is a great guy, and apparently a role model as a dad, after opting out last year, and watching that commercial with his sons again and again, to my dumb ass at least, it feels like that's where his head's at. Set, financially for life, dozens of times over, it seems like there's no way he plays in '22...maybe not even this summer.

Alright, can anyone beat this Opening Day hot take? Going once....going twice...

Alright, can anyone beat this Opening Day hot take? Going once....going twice...

If Ryan Braun was on this team, we’d be winning.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I thought this one was better:

"So if Narvaez can't hit anymore, and he makes such awkward positioning block ling balls in the dirt, why is he still here?"

I think it's a tad early to write off Cain. He only played 5 games last year and he missed a good portion of spring training. We should probably give him a few weeks before we call for his DFA.

I'm looking forward to a Cain HR later in this game.

Now would be a good time!

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

The Brewers are only 3 BB from a tie game and 4 BB from the lead! Woohooo!

52 opening days and year after year just starts to morph into the same brewers same game.

Glad I got the free Tmobile MLB.TV and my VPN works.

New year, same Hiura.... feel the breeze

Another season of him swinging at neck-high fastballs!

Yay!

This kid was billed as a natural contact hitter when drafted and coming up. I'm not sure when he decided he was a exclusive power guy, but boo!

Its really really disheartening. Reminds of Weeks. Big whiffs, bad defense, and an occasion bomb. Only difference is Weeks couldnt lay off a slider, Hiura cant lay off the high cheese.

Archived