Brewer Fanatic

Time for your April Predictions - 2021

RobDeer 45

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

We will start off 13-0.

That includes a miracle victory on Easter Sunday where Garcia hits a game tying grand slam and followed up by another HR by Urias to put them in for the win.

Peralta surprises by throwing a no-hitter. Manny Pina (who catches the no-hitter) goes on to have a long TV color commentary career and relives that day through its retelling during numerous broadcasts. Bob Uecker, who calls it for radio, continues on calling games for 35 years until the next Brewer no-hitter.

But that is just my guess.

We will start off 13-0.

That includes a miracle victory on Easter Sunday where Garcia hits a game tying grand slam and followed up by another HR by Urias to put them in for the win.

Peralta surprises by throwing a no-hitter. Manny Pina (who catches the no-hitter) goes on to have a long TV color commentary career and relives that day through its retelling during numerous broadcasts. Bob Uecker, who calls it for radio, continues on calling games for 35 years until the next Brewer no-hitter.

Will that include a 12 game slide at the end of the month as well?

Twins 1-2

@Cubs 2-1

@Cards 12

Cubs 1-2

Pirates 2-1

@Padres 1-2

@Cubs 2-1

Marlins 2-1

Dodgers 1-1

Total 13-13

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Community Moderator

I’ll predict a 13-13 April.

I have a feeling the Brewers sort of tread water for the first two months of the season and then play well enough over the final 4 months to finish around 10-12 games over .500 on the season. So glad a full 162-game season is finally here!

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
We will start off 13-0.

Will that include a 12 game slide at the end of the month as well?

[sarcasm]What you are you basing that on? After such a great start, how could a team fall off so poorly? :([/sarcasm]

• 4 weeks later...
Community Moderator
I’ll predict a 13-13 April.

I have a feeling the Brewers sort of tread water for the first two months of the season and then play well enough over the final 4 months to finish around 10-12 games over .500 on the season. So glad a full 162-game season is finally here!

giphy.gif

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Community Moderator

Most seasons the best team is still going to lose like fifty games & the worst team is still going to win about fifty, so any given team's season essentially comes down to what they do with those sixty two or so games in the middle.

Here's how I've got the Brewers April...

Wins (7-0): 6th 4-0 | 10th 9-5 | 11th 9-3 | 14th 7-0 | 17th 7-1 | 20th 6-0 | 25th 6-0

Losses (0-5): 4th 2-8 | 16th 1-6 | 23rd 2-15 | 26th 0-8 | 28th 2-6

Either/Or (9-5): 1st 6-5 (10) | 3rd 0-2 | 5th 3-5 | 8th 1-3 | 10th 4-2 (10) | 12th 6-3 | 13th 2-3 | 18th 5-6 (10) | 19th 3-1 | 21st 4-2 | 24th 4-3 | 27th 5-4 | 29th 2-1 | 30th 3-1

Archived