Brewer Fanatic

5-17: 9pm Ed Thomas Ins.(TBA) @ Brewerfan(brewerfanmatt)

Rightomac13

Hopefully the good mojo stays alive with me starting the game thread 2 days before the game. Did anyone stick around to watch these guys? I see they lost, but why?

Also, does anyone feel any changes need to be made for next game? I'm feeling good about this one guys...

I watched the first inning of the game between the two new guys. The church team was up something like 5-0 after one. They had speed at the top of the order and were aggressive on the basepaths. The guys on the insurance team looked older and looked like a social team.

Why was Landmark given credit with a win?

With their being no lights on the open field and a late start, hopefully they are running on time so we can get 10-15 min. of BP in 1/2 of the outfield. With 16 guys, that gives us all 4-5 cuts. I plan on getting their at 8:30.

Brewerfan.net

AJAY - LC

razzzorsharp - 3B

BrewerFanMatt - P

Houlie24x - LF

Rightomac13 - DH

bball123h - 1B

Robin19 - DH

valpocrewsader - SS

brewerjamie15 - 2B

radman12484 - RC

colbyjack - RF

my94rt - DH

Brian The Automator - DH

Jimbo - DH

Iron Chef Napalm - C

nullbyte - DH

So this is the lineup for tonight?

One Stop Shop For Cell Phone Accessories. Like US On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MR-Wireless/233579846693356

Brewerfan.net entered the bottom of the 6th (and final) inning down 14-8, and pulled off the miracle comeback, defeating Ed Thomas Insurance 15-14.The walkoff hit was delivered by radman1248485256254 [repeating].

w00t!

The hairs on the back of my neck were standing up for that one. Radman's hit was through the SS's legs with the IF drawn in, which tells you how hard he hit the ball. A thing of beauty.

It's nice to know we have another option to pitch for us as well, especially since brewerfanMatt won't be able to play next week (reminder to Jamie, neither will razzor). The infield defense continued to look good, and the Matt's seem to be interchangeable between P and SS.

If Valpo pitches again next week, with Razzor and bfMatt out, we should probably figure out who is going to play SS and 3B. I know Kenny has looked good at 3B in practice, as Tony looked good at 1B, and I know Robin can pick it a little bit in the IF as well.

Personally, Tony looks so good at first, I'm totally fine with letting him have it every game and I can play LF/3B as needed.

Props to Valpo's pitching tonight. It is really good to know we have at least 2 people who can throw strikes on a regular basis.

woo hoo!!! way to go team...we needed 8 or 9 hits in one inning and we did it! Lots of help from everyone, and I agree, good pitching Matty! The SS position was kinda dead tonight in that only 2 balls were hit to me (one of which was off of Matty's wrist) cause they were good hitters, but it was fun to play the field too...good to know we have some fresh arms when needed to hurl on the mound. And sorry I got there at 8:57 after two pitches were thrown, but it all worked out. Anyway, see ya'll on Tuesday night.

Archived