Brewer Fanatic

No Cash, No Paper Tickets, No Carry-ins..... No Problems?

rickh150

So few things after attending first game:

1) I guess fireworks aren't a thing anymore? Falsely promised that to my 4 year old.

2) Wearing a mask in the mid-day sun while seated, brutal. It caused my 4 year old to drink his water and the majority of mine pretty quickly. Thankfully, the mask policy while seated seemed to not be enforced by any usher I saw. People actually wearing a mask plummeted below 25% really fast in areas in the sun. If you are one that wants to follow the policy and wear it while seated I highly recommend the shade.

3) I never saw a single person sanitizing anything. Never a concession counter, never a bathroom, never a hand rail. I don't really care, but I was kind of surprised to see zero effort put into sanitizing. Actually at one point the people in front of me started sliding over the zip ties so they could fit two more people. One of the guys asked the usher and he said he didn't care if they did it.

4) If you want to hit up the team store and see a line rivaling the great wall of china before the game just go during the game later, there won't be a line.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A word on screen shots of bar codes and QR codes. A good idea for sure, however, I went to a Nashville Predators game this past week and they were clear that screen shots would NOT get you in, and when the scanned my phone, the bar code on my e-tickets on my phone appeared to have a moving line going back and forth across the bar code so be aware that things could change in the future.

A word on screen shots of bar codes and QR codes. A good idea for sure, however, I went to a Nashville Predators game this past week and they were clear that screen shots would NOT get you in, and when the scanned my phone, the bar code on my e-tickets on my phone appeared to have a moving line going back and forth across the bar code so be aware that things could change in the future.

This has existed on the ticket apps for the Brewers for awhile. They just don't check that, they could start though. It is just another way to try to reduce fraud. The same way that not allowing home printed tickets reduces fraud.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived