Brewer Fanatic

Team get-together to watch the Crew?

valpocrewsader

Anyone interested in a team gathering some night to watch the Brewers someplace like Long Wong's? They're on the west coast next week, which might be too late for some, but I'd be up for it.

Talk Brewers, talk softball, compare TGJ's defensive wizardy to Ajay's and Houlie's ability to track down everything that comes their way, compare Hardy's power stroke with my ability to ground out to the pitcher and "run it out" with the best of them.....

Just a thought.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Verified Member

Are we still on for meeting this Tuesday at Long Wong's?

Also, should we post this on the Major League forum and invite other BrewerFan members? Or is this just for the softball team?

Still on.

Added bonus: Tuesday night is the NBA draft lottery. Personally, I might actually just show up early (around when that starts) and watch that and the start of the Brewer game.. early to bed, early to rise and that crap.

I say we open it up to whoever happens to read this thread http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Still on. Another added bonus: Sheets pitches. Good idea about getting there earlier for the draft covereage, I'll have to consider that.

Definitely would be cool if other BF.netters wanted to come, especially the folks that have been to our games (tomwopat, etc).

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

I'm gonna try for 7:30. Hope everyone's prepared to have heated TGJ/Hall/Hart/Gross/3B/CF debates. I'm bringing charts and a PowerPoint presentation.

Quote:
Hope they get this one in.

One thing I learned last year was that there have been five rainouts in the history of Dodger Stadium.

I think they need a retractable roof.

Archived