Brewer Fanatic

All together now, a 1, a 2, a 3, "we were wrong about the brewers O

Gorman19

Nice to see the Crew admit that an O that plays 24/7 launch angle, BP ball all day was a disaster for most of 2020.

Two new additions now gives the crew heightened ability to play small ball and with its vey deep staff/élite Bullpen, the crew can now win games 2-1 ish vs swinging from the heels 99% of the time

Thank you David Stearns for all but admitting your barrel up/launch angle O was deficient. Gee, maybe we will even see 1-d sacrifice bunts in 2021.

My Fred Sanford ongoing moment is awesome today.(Here they come, born in Wis CC apologists en masse................ :laughing )

Oh, this is good

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

What we need now is someone to take this seriously and respond with a 1,000 word essay.

This got a loud belly laugh out of me. :laughing

"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
sir, do you have a newsletter? If so I wish to subscribe.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

if the 24/7 CC defenders would like me to remind them of the non stop bashing vs anyone questioning a home grown skipper(much like those who defend Joe Rudolph's/Chryst's blues clues play calling, "FB Blast!" 4 times a game plus, PC punting from the opponent 34 weekly).............. be happy to

Simply, Anyone who criticized the failure to advance runners vs great pitching staffs/set up men/closers, hoping the ghost of earl weaver's 3 run HR would salvage things, was laughed at, criticized.

If you cant see the change in Offensive game planning for 2021 with these two moves, carry on in your denial.

I am just grateful I wont have to swear at my TV nightly when the crew is down one with men on 1-2nd late , as CC lets an arcia type swing from the heels vs a pitcher who throw's hard sliders/slurs down and away knowing he won't adjust.

BTW, I Only drink at 10 am at the big ten pub on Saturdays in the fall and when I have to listen to a senile, "never had a real job" moron like our current president(cancel away cancel culture mods, this is common on other boards run by those who cant handle criticism of a coach or another's point of view)

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
if the 24/7 CC defenders would like me to remind them of the non stop bashing vs anyone questioning a home grown skipper(much like those who defend Joe Rudolph's/Chryst's blues clues play calling, "FB Blast!" 4 times a game plus, PC punting from the opponent 34 weekly).............. be happy to

Simply, Anyone who criticized the failure to advance runners vs great pitching staffs/set up men/closers, hoping the ghost of earl weaver's 3 run HR would salvage things, was laughed at, criticized.

If you cant see the change in Offensive game planning for 2021 with these two moves, carry on in your denial.

I am just grateful I wont have to swear at my TV nightly when the crew is down one with men on 1-2nd late , as CC lets an arcia type swing from the heels vs a pitcher who throw's hard sliders/slurs down and away knowing he won't adjust.

BTW, I Only drink at 10 am at the big ten pub on Saturdays in the fall and when I have to listen to a senile, "never had a real job" moron like our current president(cancel away cancel culture mods, this is common on other boards run by those who cant handle criticism of a coach or another's point of view)

This is pretty much where I expected this to go.

i kind of get what he is saying, but have no idea what

Gee, maybe we will even see 1-d sacrifice bunts in 2021.
means.

While i agree with his premise, i don't think he is correct that this was the brewers plan. They did make a hard run at Turner, which is not a defensive wiz. The brewers made a hard run at Marcus Siemen before wong, again not a gold glove SS.

I think they really tried to add some power to their offense and went with plan B when those things failed.

I don't think we will see sacrifice bunts if that is what he is attempting to tell us here. That game is long done and over with.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

One of the great things about baseball is that since batters fail more than half the time you can make just about any claim you want about offense and approach and find plenty of observations that support it. I for one suggest removing leg kicks, surgically if need be.

Archived