Brewer Fanatic

5/31 BF.Net @ Landmark Game ON as of 5:30 SHOW UP!

brewerjamie15

Batting order remains the same as it has been.

Our Defense will be as follows:

P- BrewerfanMatt (1,2)

C- Iron Chef Napalm (1,2)

1B- Radman (1) Bball (2)

2B- Brewerjamie15 (1,2)

3B- Razzorsharp (1) Houlie (2)

SS- ValpoCrewsader (1) My94RT (2)

LF- RightOmatic (1) Robin19 (2)

LC- Nullbyte (1) AJ (2)

RC- Jimbo (1,2)

RF- Brian (1) Colbyjack (2)

Any Questions or concerns? Please address me before the game during practice.

edit: boldness

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Stay tuned for game updates.

From the Weather Underground

Look for areas of showers and isolated thunderstorms to affect portions of south central and southeast Wisconsin this afternoon. A broken line of showers and isolated thunderstorms is located from a Sheboygan...to Waubeka...to Waukesha...to Big Bend line...moving north northeast at 30 mph. This line will reach a Belgium...to Port Washington...to Glendale...to Wind Lake line by 345 PM. Brief heavy rainfall rates of one half to three quarters of an inch per hour and isolated lightning strikes are possible with the strongest storms. A larger area of showers and embedded thunderstorms is located over northeast Illinois. These showers are gradually pushing into southeast Wisconsin...and should begin to affect the Milwaukee and Racine areas between 345 and 400 PM. Brief...heavy downpours may accompany this activity through the afternoon commute.

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

Tonight

Cooler. Mostly cloudy with chance of showers... isolated thunderstorms early in the evening...then partly cloudy in the late evening and overnight. Areas of fog in the late evening and overnight. Lows in the upper 50s. South winds 5 to 10 mph early in the evening becoming light. Chance of rain 30 percent.Weather Underground

5:20 PM

I called the Sijan Field House and as of this moment, GAMES ARE STILL ON AND WILL BE PLAYED.

It's very important that we field at least 10 players to avoid a forfeit. See you at 9!

Great game. I don't know the final score, but we won by one run, in extra innings. We were down 8-5 I believe with 3 minutes left to play, and put together a rally to move ahead, only to have the other team tie it in the bottom of the inning. It took an extra frame or two, but we got it done.

Nice game by everyone tonight, a true team effort, as everyone chipped in on this one. Timely hitting, good D', and great pitching by Matt...although we joked that his ERA would be on the rise.

Archived