Brewer Fanatic

6/7: 7pm MkeChurchOfChrist (Dude) @ BF.Net (BrewerFanMatt)

nullbyte

Figured it's about time for the game thread! Looks like these guys are pretty decent, beating White House last week -- they're also 3-1, probably with their sole loss coming to Bay Street as well. So, weather permitting, it's a battle for 2nd-place (after tiebreaker).

To quote Brian:

We're going to SHOW NO MERCY.

So after last weeks big attempted discussion of making some changes in the field or at the plate, what does the lineup and positioning look like? I work with a guy on Landmark and he was saying that this team has some big boppers that can put it over anyone's head. Not like that means anything, just saying, they seem more than descent.

Also, keep an eye on the radar. Some big storms are coming and they are supposed to get in the area around 6, so razzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzorsharp, be ready for something. The 27+ SSW mph winds is going to suck.

Jamie (and whoever else cares), I mentioned that I was bringing the wife and kid this week given the early game time. Given the wind (which is nasty) and the high potential for storms, even if our games are still to be played, I will not be bringing the wife and kid along. I'm not sure if Mary and Rachel were in your plans for the evening, but the weather is just too potentially nasty to have the family out there.

But if the games aren't cancelled, I should still be there. I work right on the lake, and the winds are whipping around like crazy.

Defensive Lineup is as follows:

P- BrewerfanMatt (1,2)

C- Brian (1) ICN (2)

1b- Robin 19 (1), RightOmatic (2)

2b- Jamie(1,2)

3b- Razzorsharp(1) Radman (2)

SS- Valpo (1,2)

LF- Houlie (1,2)

LC- AJ (1,2)

RC- Nullbyte (1) Colbyjack (2)

RF- Jimbo (1) Nullbyte (2)

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

The impending weather is causing my family to avoid this game and its bedtime friendly time slot as well.

Does anyone know what the park and rec will do about canceling due to the possibility of severe storms? (or how early they might call it?)

I'm all for playing tonight, I would just rather it not be canceled while I was on my way.

Yea, they were pretty good. We showed good patience at the plate the first inning, but it seemed after that he got more accurate and we got more aggressive. Tough loss, but we'll meet again.

Time to go pop some advil now.

Archived