Brewer Fanatic

Packer 2021 Team Discussion (Rodgers Out Vs. Chiefs)

CheezWizHed

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far it looks like Love might be able to play a little bit. The narrative of the national media sure seemed centered around him not having much of a clue. He's looked pretty poised out there.
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

So far it looks like Love might be able to play a little bit. The narrative of the national media sure seemed centered around him not having much of a clue. He's looked pretty poised out there.

Lots of good signs for sure, but I think he's locked in on the 1st read on every play.

Lots of good signs for sure, but I think he's locked in on the 1st read on every play.

There were at least two plays where he was going through his progressions, just from plays I've noticed anyway.

"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

I am glad they shortened preseason to 3 games and it is still too much. I know it's a necessity and all but man, it's so bland and vanilla.

Honestly I thought about not starting my annual Hulu live subscription until the regular season because these preseason games are unwatchable. But I wanted to watch Love, still ugly football.

Not a particularly inspiring performance by the defense.

I know they're mostly backups but they can't seem to cover anyone.

Josh Jackson may be toast.

He is getting abused. I was glad we drafted him on draft day, but glad we got Alexander with our first and not Jackson like some mocks had .

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

He is getting abused. I was glad we drafted him on draft day, but glad we got Alexander with our first and not Jackson like some mocks had .

A couple of more halves like this and he won't be around to start the season.

I'm not watching but I was intrigued by the Funchess signing last year. He had a pretty solid season in Carolina a few years ago and is still pretty young. I figured he was a fart in the wind because he's done nothing since, but he's already proven he can play in the NFL. Maybe with a solid QB he can still be a contributor.

I liked the pick too, lesson learned on not judging prospects on bad Alex Hornibrook throws.

O-line has stunk. Love step up in the pocket.

On the fumble- liked that he sensed the pressure enough to step up, as you noted. Disliked that he didn't feel it enough to avoid the TO. Thoroughly disliked how badly BOTH tackles were whipped on a clear pass-blocking situation.