Brewer Fanatic

Letter to SSH regarding 2021 attendance

Brewers Numbers

Dear Season Seat Holder,

The anticipation of the 2021 season is building, and we cannot wait to see you at American Family Field. With Opening Day just two months away, we are preparing several attendance capacity scenarios. In the event we open the season with reduced attendance, we are offering our Season Seat Holders two options for games played with limited capacity.

The first option is to receive a revised temporary seat location for the 2021 season, allowing you to attend all games currently in your season ticket plan. Your revised seat location will follow social distance guidelines approved by local health officials and be determined by your current ticket plan, account tenure and current seating location. The possibility exists that your revised location may be in a different section, price category or seating level of American Family Field. If the price you paid for your original seat location is higher than the price of your new temporary seat location, you will receive a credit for the difference that can be used towards tickets to any 2021 or 2022 regular season game. Once you receive your temporary re-assigned seat location, you may choose to opt out for the games impacted by capacity restrictions.

The second option is to place the value of your season tickets for impacted games into an account credit, which can be used to purchase single-game tickets to limited capacity games. Season Seat Holders who choose this option will receive priority access for any remaining seats available. Due to limited capacities, tickets may not be available for every game in your ticket plan. Tickets will be available to you during the presales at the Season Seat Holder rate, and the credit can be used during the 2021 or 2022 seasons.

Please follow the link below to select which ticket option you would prefer for the impacted games. I'm not letting you vote for me.

Please note that once we are given approval to open American Family Field to full capacity, you will receive your original season ticket seat location for all remaining full capacity games in your ticket plan.

Please make your selection by Friday, February 5. If we do not receive your preference by February 5, you will automatically receive the second option of account credit.

An option to receive a refund for any games impacted by limited capacity will also be provided at a later date.

We will continue to pass along any details regarding the 2021 Brewers season as we receive them.

Thank you for your feedback and support as a Brewers Season Seat Holder. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your account representative.

Account credit, account credit, account credit.

Hey Mark, if you move someone from $40 seats to $30 seats how about just doing the honest thing and give them back their $10 dollars per seat per game RIGHT NOW instead of sitting on THEIR money?

Hey Mark, if you move someone from $40 seats to $30 seats how about just doing the honest thing and give them back their $10 dollars per seat per game RIGHT NOW instead of sitting on THEIR money?

I'd rather do it this way. I also haven't gotten this letter. Was it mailed or emailed?

There is also a refund option mentioned within this letter. The team processed refunds for last year. You got options. The anger over this has been odd to me from day one.

I'd rather do it this way. I also haven't gotten this letter. Was it mailed or emailed?

There is also a refund option mentioned within this letter. The team processed refunds for last year. You got options. The anger over this has been odd to me from day one.

I'm with you on this one. They aren't shining a giant spotlight on the refund option as they obviously prefer not to process refunds. Overall, the Brewers have generally been fair and have offered very reasonable common sense options on dealing with any restrictions or potential restrictions.

The message in the opening post was emailed to (at least some) SSHs on Monday 1/25. Ours was sent to my SO, whose name is on our account.

I was mainly concerned whether continuing to defer would threaten our SSH seniority (which is getting to be hefty). Per an email response from a ticket rep to another SSH, neither of the options in the January 25 email would mess up seniority.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

My questions are - if I use the 1st option and do not like the seat option presented to me, can I switch to option 2? Also - is option 2 only for single games? It states 2021 and 2022 season - but I'm assuming that you can't use any remaining balance at the end of the year to offset the cost of my season ticket package for 2022.

My concern with the option 2 credit is how many seats will be available for each game. I have a Saturday package and prefer to attend weekend games. I'm concerned, depending on how much limitation there is to crowd size, that tickets will not be available for games I want to attend on Saturdays or the available seats will not be in locations where I care to sit. Also, if I choose package one, can I still exchange for other games like I always could?

edit: Just re-read and saw last line of option 1, so I assume that means "Yes", I can opt to option 2 if I don't like the seat location they give me.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

To answer your first question, the answer is "yes" because I asked that of my ticket rep the other day. He said you will get your seat assignments and then have a short period of time to accept the new seats or choose Option 2, instead.

I do not know the answer to your second question.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I’m guessing you can use any remaining credit at the end of the year to offset the cost of your season tickets next year. I would be surprised if it didn’t work that way. When you go to pay it will likely let you pull the credit as partial payment. That is exactly what happened when renewing for 2020 seats.

Here is the email sent to 20 game fans choice people today. Not sure exactly what they mean and how such a presale will work. Almost sounds like fans choice people will never get to select their 20 dates ahead of time. I noticed a fans choice plan isn’t even an option for someone to go get right now.

**Good Morning!

The anticipation of the 2021 season is building, and we cannot wait to see you at American Family Field. With Opening Day just two months away, we are preparing several attendance capacity scenarios. In the event we open the season with reduced attendance, we will be offering our Fan’s Choice SSH’s an individual game presale for games played with limited capacity.

As an owner of a Fan’s Choice Plan, you will receive priority access to remaining seats available after our pre-set ticket plans have been re-seated. Due to limited capacities, tickets may not be available for every game. Tickets will be available to you during the presales at the Season Seat Holder rate, and any remaining credit on your account can be used during the 2021 or 2022 seasons.

If you have interest in changing to a pre-set 20-game plan, please contact me by Friday, February 5 and I’d be happy to assist you.

An option to receive a refund for any games impacted by limited capacity will also be provided at a later date. We will continue to pass along any details regarding the 2021 Brewers season as we receive them.**

Sounds like Fan's Choice is basically an opt out for 2021 with a presale for games if you want it. No way I'm switching to a pre-set plan in this clown show to get shoved in Bernie's Terrace. I'd rather just wait and get what I actually bought.

No grievance with the team, their hands are tied, but this doesn't sound fun.

Guessing they are doing everything in their power to have little to no chance at having people flat out not get tickets to the game they picked. Can’t blame them as it’s probably a nightmare to deal with. They don’t want them all to pile onto the premium games (like opening day). There is only one set plan that will give you opening day.

Archived