Brewer Fanatic

BF.Net Softball's 2007 Season Schedule

brewerjamie15

I had a manager's meeting the evening of the 26th and was given our schedule. In addition to schedules, we got a list of rules again and were told of the zero tolerance policy about poor conduct.

We will go over this at some of the practices before the season starts.

2007 has brought two new teams to our league and seen two teams disappear. Gone are Anna's and Club Carnival, incoming teams are Milwaukee Church of Christ and Ed Thomas Insurance Agency.

2007 schedule

May 10- @ White House 8 pm

May 17- VS Ed Thomas Insurance (new team) 9 pm

May24- VS. Bay Street Pub 8 pm

May 31- @ Landmark 1850 Inn 9 pm

June 7- VS Milwaukee Church of Christ (new team) 7 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 14- VS White House 9 pm

June 21- @ Ed Thomas Ins. 7 pm

June 28- @ Bay Street Pub 9 pm

July 5- VS Landmark 1850 7 pm

July 12- @ Milw. Church of Christ 8 pm

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Quote:
Ed Thomas Insurance v. Milwaukee Church of Christ.... The final battle between good and evil.

Nah, just wait until the church team plays Bay Street Pub. That should be an eye-opener for them.

• 2 months later...

I wanted to post this here, since last year I only made two games the entire season, missing 2-3 due to rain (thankfully the weather has been cooperative so far this season) and the rest due to my unfriendly summer schedule.

Anyway, while the rest of the season is somewhat dicey for me given the festival season (which started this weekend), I am going to try and make the rest of the schedule, minus the last game of the year, which I probably will be out of town for, thanks to some helpful game times.

Fortunately the June 28 game is at 9 pm. This is the first night of Summerfest, and while I may show up right at game time, I'm shooting to make this game (the first day of Summerfest typically is a long day, so I will be looking to blow off some steam).

We're cruising by the second Thursday of Summerfest (July 5), so even the early game time shouldn't have that big of an effect. I can always go back to work after the game if the need arises.

So for now, only officially count me out for the game on Thursday, July 12, and there is still a chance that I will be in town for that game as well if my wife can't get off work.

Archived