Brewer Fanatic

Softball Practice Dates for the 2007 season.

brewerjamie15
If anyone does want to get together and toss the ball around or hit the cages, I'd be up for it. Saturday mornings to early afternoons during the summer are pretty full for me, but most sundays and weeknights I am free.

• 3 weeks later...

If you guys are still interested, Hegan's is fine for me -- it's at 167th & Cleveland. But from their crappy website I can't tell if they have any softball cages. I'll keep looking for someplace that actually states that they do have them...

Update: Perhaps a little less centrally located (though easily accessible off 894) at 54th and Layton, but River Falls Recreation seems to have softball cages. Some info here. (Crazy. The second reviewer, "Stacy T.", is a friend of mine. I'll ask her tomorrow.)

You cannot go wrong with River Falls. They have 6 stations for hitting, and all depending on which slot you put the coin in, you can have fastballs or slowpitch. I believe they have 6 tokens for 5 dollars with 15 pitches per.

Hey man, hate to do this so late but i was just informed that i have to bartend until 730 tomorrow, meaning i will not be able to get out there to take some cuts. My mom is having a major operation on her foot and since it is my parents' bar, i have to fill-in for him.

Archived