Brewer Fanatic

Softball Practice Dates for the 2007 season.

brewerjamie15

Practices are not mandatory but we sure would like to see you there.

Unfortunately, I work every other weekend for now so that means that I will miss about half of the weekend practices.

Practices will be Saturdays at 11:00 am and run through the beginning of the season May 7th.

The Saturday dates are:

March 31st

April 7th

April 14th

April 21st

April 28th

We will be practicing at the same field as last season for all dates except the 28th of April. For that date, we will be practicing at Sijan #2 which is the game field. I'd fully expect the entire team to attend the final practice.

Hales Corners park. Take Hwy 100 to Janesville Rd, up to 116th street, turn right. Go to the stop sign, turn left. Park is on the left.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Can't help but be excited. The games last year were pretty fun, but I gotta say I had more fun at the practices just playing casually and having a good time with everyone here on some beautiful spring days.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Oof. Saturday's really suck for me. I'm definitely out on the 7th (out of town for Easter weekend) and the 21st (going to Nashville). Next Saturday is iffy, as I may be in Platteville. Hopefully my schedule remains open for the 14th and 28th.

I know last year valpo, Fever, bball and myself met on a Sunday in West Allis or somewhere in that area, so if there is interest in additional, smaller practices, let me know.

• 1 month later...

Archived