Brewer Fanatic

Fans at 2021 games

NYChez
Does anyone know anything about mlb.tv included with SSH? I swear I read that feature was still live but when I login it says I don't have an account. Is there some extra step you had to take or is this dead now?

Yes it is still included as being a season seat holder. I claimed mine. You should have had an email that had a link to activate the subscription but that came out in early to mid March so I don’t know if you still have it. I would contact your ticket account executive and see what he or she says.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know anything about mlb.tv included with SSH? I swear I read that feature was still live but when I login it says I don't have an account. Is there some extra step you had to take or is this dead now?

Yes it is still included as being a season seat holder. I claimed mine. You should have had an email that had a link to activate the subscription but that came out in early to mid March so I don’t know if you still have it. I would contact your ticket account executive and see what he or she says.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

• 3 weeks later...
Does the closed roof make any difference when it's 300 feet high? I can't imagine that does anything. There is plenty of ventilation with the roof closed. Did they say something about the roof?

100% about air flow and particle dispersion.

Yep, that it is preferable to have the roof open and will do so when they can. There's not a 100% dangerous - 100% safe threshold here. I'm sure they'll put in enough precautions to make it very safe even with the roof closed, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't keep it open as often as they can still.

Yeah, so much for this. The roof has been open exactly one day, despite an unseasonably warm spring and multiple days it would have been fine with temps above 65. And they don't really care about masks either. "We'll open the roof more" came right from the PR department.

Archived