Brewer Fanatic

Fans at 2021 games

NYChez
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Check your email.

Are you saying you received something from your rep? I got an email today from the Brewers just talking about the single games tickets sale date, but nothing about my specific ticket plan or seat location yet. I chose option 1 because I was concerned tickets would be pretty limited (especially as long as capacity is limited to 25%). I didn't want to take a credit and not be able to use it or possibly only for weekday nose bleed seats.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Funny they told all the fans choice people they had to switch to a set plan to assure opening day and then plop everyone in the same pre-sale time slot not assuring them opening day at all.

I don't think that's correct. They likely are assured opening day and there will be a pre-sale scramble for those scraps. I think this just gives those folks a chance to buy additional tickets.

I didn't get anything from my rep either, just the email that's already been referenced regarding a presale. In this email, I was told I would get a credit for games april 1-may 2 and would have the opportunity to buy tickets for games at the presale. Im also a fans choice 20 pack person. So I'll do my best to secure what I can for opening day and go from there.

I received an email for my 10-pack. I’m unsure of how it works though. It sounds like I’ll get credit for any tickets between 4/1 and 5/2 and then I can buy tickets with that money between those dates.

I had two games scheduled between those dates, plus the free day (which I always took as Opening Day). So does this mean I have credits for three games being opened up for me? I know I can buy tickets to other games with this, but I don’t know if I have to use this credit now for the games between 4/1 and 5/2, or if I can hold on to some of the credit for future games.

Got our email today as 20-game SSH. Sounds like we still get the normal games in our Sunday Plus package. We are still in the same section as normal but in row 5 instead of row 2. Much better than I expected.

Disappointed as we typically get opening day in the season seat holders early purchase but no mention of that in the emails today.

Actually, after re-reading the email I think I misunderstood. I believe any tickets that were part of my plan between 4/1 and 5/2 are just being credited back to my account. I think I can use them to purchase any tickets, whenever. I’m not sure if I have to use it in the 2021 season or not. I’ll contact my ticket rep to find out.

My understanding from how it is laid out is the only game someone can be assured is Opening Day IF it was apart of your plan. Outside of that everything is credited in April to your account...every single ticket holder is straight into these pre-sales...of course that seems to be the way it is worded.

I can't imagine people are getting their tickets and then have an opportunity to get a presale before or at the same time as fans choice people who are just trying to get the tickets they paid for. That doesn't make any sense and I highly doubt that is the case. If it is I would be on the phone pretty quickly with my rep to get a refund and never be a SSH again.

However, from the sounds of it they will stash some opening day tickets for the normal single game ticket date in late March. Comical they can't assure a SSH opening day after they let the team hold their money for a year, but will sit there saying they will 'prioritize' them.

My tickets are still in Loge, but instead of 1B side like they should be, got moved over to 3B side in the sauna area. Lol. Oh well, I can handle it for a year or maybe less. Just going to be happy to be back at live baseball games again. I can deal with a sun burn and sweaty back.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Did get an email last night regarding our 20 game pack. Same row - two sections over. Actually a slightly better angle, but just not in the family section. However, with only 25% capacity, that's not a big deal and actually I occasionally like to have a beer or two before or during the game. I just don't like sitting among those who prefer to have a lot more, so that's why I normally sit in the family section.

So, overall, pretty happy with what I got. I was not sure I would get access to all 20 games in the package. I'm excited about going back to the ball park again! Can't wait!

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Ok, I called my ticket rep to verify the process for 10-pack holders. Any games we had scheduled between 4/1 and 5/2 will have their cost credited back to my account. I can use this credit to buy games at any time, even next season. He also said I’ll have a credit for the free game that can be used whenever. So it is basically like buying individual tickets for now, until they are able to be at full capacity.

For anyone curious I contacted my rep and it sounds like he wasn't overly concerned about the availability for opening day tickets for 20-game holders in the pre-sales. Sounds like if you want them and log in when the sale starts you should be able to get something.

He also confirmed that there will be opening day tickets kept to be available during the public pre-sale, not many, but some. Kind of the same concept as leaving some tickets to give out at the artic tailgate even though it is already sold out at that point.

For anyone curious I contacted my rep and it sounds like he wasn't overly concerned about the availability for opening day tickets for 20-game holders in the pre-sales. Sounds like if you want them and log in when the sale starts you should be able to get something.

He also confirmed that there will be opening day tickets kept to be available during the public pre-sale, not many, but some. Kind of the same concept as leaving some tickets to give out at the artic tailgate even though it is already sold out at that point.

When does the 20-game ticket holder pre-sale start? The 10-game pre-sale starts 3/18.

When does the 20-game ticket holder pre-sale start? The 10-game pre-sale starts 3/18.

3/17 is 20-game holders (and 40 game holders). Full season seat holders are 3/16, but my rep said pretty much all full season seat holders just accepted their new location.

Not sure opening day will make it that far unless they hold some back to give out on that pre sale date. I am sure it will be just like postseason tickets and people will buy the max to flip on Stubhub and just not go. I think you can sell tickets on Stubhub, but you must sell the entire pod...so maybe that will cut down on Stubhub flipping as you would be left with no tickets. Shall be interesting to see if they punish people for selling their tickets like they did in 2018 for the postseason.

3/17 is 20-game holders (and 40 game holders). Full season seat holders are 3/16, but my rep said pretty much all full season seat holders just accepted their new location.

Not sure opening day will make it that far unless they hold some back to give out on that pre sale date. I am sure it will be just like postseason tickets and people will buy the max to flip on Stubhub and just not go. I think you can sell tickets on Stubhub, but you must sell the entire pod...so maybe that will cut down on Stubhub flipping as you would be left with no tickets. Shall be interesting to see if they punish people for selling their tickets like they did in 2018 for the postseason.

I heard somewhere that reselling of these tickets via Stubhub won’t be allowed. Not sure if that’s true or not.

Since I’m figuring that I probably won’t get any Opening Day tickets from the 10-game ticket holder presale, if anyone has access to an earlier presale and doesn’t want Opening Day tickets, I’d take them. You’d have to transfer them to me and I’d have to pay you via PayPal or Venmo.

I’d need 4 tickets and would prefer Club level, but would be happy just being in the stadium.

I wouldn't chance re-selling tickets. They've proven very competent at locking that down if you do so on SH. I'm sure you CAN sell them, and will have a rude awakening when you attempt to buy at next month's sale.

I believe that occurred when selling via 3rd-party resellers. Forwarding tickets is acceptable. This was from an email I received from my ticket rep yesterday:

“If you need to forward tickets to others you will do that in the app by sending it to another email address. The person receiving them must have the app downloaded on their phone and linked to whatever email address you sent it to.”

I wouldn't chance re-selling tickets. They've proven very competent at locking that down if you do so on SH. I'm sure you CAN sell them, and will have a rude awakening when you attempt to buy at next month's sale.

I think that depends. For postseason tickets, my rep said they didn't really care if we sold the tickets that we got to each game...they specifically said they didn't want us selling extra tickets we bought as part of the presales. So I would view that as 20 pack holders looking to buy extra tickets at the presale and then selling them...that might get you locked out of presales. In my case, I received a credit for my opening day ticket selection as a 20 fan select. I would think if I theoretically were to buy at the presale and sell, I think that would be fine. They certainly can't take too much issue with reselling, I mean the credit on my account only will last for so long. Most likely, I'll buy what I can and sell them to friends for whatever I pay as I wont go but I know plenty of people less serious about covid from my opening day group that will want to go.

I believe that occurred when selling via 3rd-party resellers. Forwarding tickets is acceptable. This was from an email I received from my ticket rep yesterday:

“If you need to forward tickets to others you will do that in the app by sending it to another email address. The person receiving them must have the app downloaded on their phone and linked to whatever email address you sent it to.”

Correct, on SH as I said.

A private transaction and a fwd of tickets is fine. But I personally would not chance selling pre-sale purchased tickets on SH. I don't have a package, as a fan's choice 20 pack holder I opted to just play it month to month. Im also out of WI the first half of April so it was an easy call to just sit this out.

I would assume they are going to crack down on it if someone with a 1-2 ticket account starts buying 4-6 tickets for a bunch of games just to have them sold on stubhub. You could make an insane profit, that would not be a good look for anyone.

They were locking accounts in the 2018 playoffs for people who sold literally one ticket. People had to beg to have accounts unlocked. They do not like this. I think it's a stupid policy, but if they're going to do it, they should at least be transparent and not do this "gotcha" stuff. If you don't want people to do it, say it. Tell them they will lose privileges. I don't get the radio silence and then punishing people for something you didn't forbid.

Archived