Brewer Fanatic

Game 8: Packers @ 49ers - Thursday, Nov 5th, 7:20PM CT

homer
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

L8KblRi.png

*49ers shut everything down today. I'm guessing this game gets pushed.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they are doing everything in their power to avoid pushing out because they don't have flexibility anymore without the byes.

Still you'd think it at least goes to Sunday-Tuesday which doesn't affect anything.

Yeah if anything they'll move it to Sun, Mon, Tues.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

The two best professional sporting events I have ever attended were Packer-49er games.

I was at the Monday Night game in 1996 and the regular season game in 1998. Two highly entertaining, meaningful games full of HOFers and all-pros playing at a high level. The crowds at those two games, especially the Monday Night game, were electric. Those were fun times.

Chris

-----

"I guess underrated pitchers with bad goatees are the new market inefficiency." -- SRB

49ers putting their JV squad out there. Looks like Aiyuk and Trent Williams may have to sit this one out.

49ers putting their JV squad out there. Looks like Aiyuk and Trent Williams may have to sit this one out.

Shocked this game hasn't been pushed until this weekend - presuming the packers are already flying out there tonight, I really hope they do play given the 49er injury situation and how much it would suck to make the trip out there and not play on a short week.

Wow, Bourne’s test was a false positive but he and his high risk teammates are all still ineligible to play tonight. That seems unfair.

Yeah it's ridiculous that they didn't delay until Sun or Mon. Must be getting pressure from the network.

If you’re a Packer or 49er fan, you’ve got to be agonizing over the amount of injuries and COVID holdouts. If you’re a fan of the NFL, it will probably be fun to watch Kyle Shanahan and MLF improvise on offense with their limited personnel.

L8KblRi.png

*49ers shut everything down today. I'm guessing this game gets pushed.

What a watershed moment that game was for the Packers. The game that told NFL world that we had arrived and were not going anywhere anytime soon. One of the happiest feelings I ever had in my life.

The Packers are giving up a marathon's worth of yards rushing per game and the Niners start by throwing two straight incompletions.

Um.. What???

Mullens was 2/3 on the series. First play was a 7 yard completion.

I must've been distracted. They threw three times to start the game. That's even worse.

Archived