Brewer Fanatic

Game 7: Vikings @ Packers - Sunday, November 1st, Noon CT

homer
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For Rodgers being so smart, how can he not be irate that they’re down 2 scores with 11 mins left in the game and taking you 35 seconds of the play clock and still running in 1st down. It’s crazy how dumb some of this is.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Rodgers hasn’t thrown for 200 yards yet against the equivalent of an XFL secondary. There’s an issue all around today.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Suddenly the 2020 Packers Non-Draft of completely ignoring enormous holes at run D and WR doesn't seem like such a great idea anymore.

:laughing This post should be on your brewerfan.net HOF plaque some day. It’s just so you. Perfection guy.

To me these are legitimate concerns.

We didn't help our run D, we didn't help our receiving corps. No matter how we dress it up, it's obvious that we simply can't rely on guys like MVS or ESB to be reliable targets for Rodgers.

Our run D was the reason we didn't go to the Super Bowl last year and we didn't do anything to make it better.

Rodgers is playing some of the best ball of his life, but he's almost 37 and doesn't have much time left.

We should be trying to put a championship team around him while there's still time. We didn't fix what was obviously broken.

Suddenly the 2020 Packers Non-Draft of completely ignoring enormous holes at run D and WR doesn't seem like such a great idea anymore.

:laughing This post should be on your brewerfan.net HOF plaque some day. It’s just so you. Perfection guy.

To me these are legitimate concerns.

We didn't help our run D, we didn't help our receiving corps. No matter how we dress it up, it's obvious that we simply can't rely on guys like MVS or ESB to be reliable targets for Rodgers.

Our run D was the reason we didn't go to the Super Bowl last year and we didn't do anything to make it better.

Rodgers is playing some of the best ball of his life, but he's almost 37 and doesn't have much time left.

We should be trying to put a championship team around him while there's still time. We didn't fix what was obviously broken.

I do agree to some extent. I think if the plan was to draft for down the road, then trades and free agency should’ve been the way they fix the weaknesses of last years team.

If they run the ball or are not in hurry up mode I may join another poster in not tuning in on Thursday.

Does this debacle change our trade deadline strategy? Not sure if anyone left to help our D...

It's frustrating to see teams we are competing with making trades to improve their team for the stretch run while we are content to use the practice squad. Gute is making Colin Cowherd look like a genius.

Does this debacle change our trade deadline strategy? Not sure if anyone left to help our D...

I believe it's a scheme problem more than a talent problem. But in the day of COVID, I think financially, the Packers are content to stand pat and just make the best of a weird year with what they got.

I guess the question is.....what is the easiest move to make to improve the team.

For me it's a real WR that can compliment Adams.

MVS and ESB aren't good enough.

Maybe Lazard can come back and help but the other two simply aren't good enough.

I guess the question is.....what is the easiest move to make to improve the team.

Maybe Lazard can come back and help but the other two simply aren't good enough.

We don't need another WR to compliment Adams. Any of his teammates or coaches can tell him what a great job he's doing.

I'll show myself out....

I do feel like in a weird year what the hell take a shot with Fuller. We are probably getting 3 comp picks so not so devastating to overpay a bit for Fuller.

Archived