Brewer Fanatic

Game 7: Vikings @ Packers - Sunday, November 1st, Noon CT

homer
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 49ers could play backups at every position and run for 350 on this defense.

I have tuned in for absolutely every Packer game of my adult life that wasn’t played during work or a wedding or something. Watching Thursday night is the first time I can remember where I’m actually considering breaking that policy.

Why are the Vikings 1-5?

Or are the Packers just pretenders?

Crap load of turnovers has hurt them. With no D if you turn it over you’re in trouble. They can put up points if they take care of the ball.

OK - waiting on that turnover, I guess

Suddenly the 2020 Packers Non-Draft of completely ignoring enormous holes at run D and WR doesn't seem like such a great idea anymore.

:laughing This post should be on your brewerfan.net HOF plaque some day. It’s just so you. Perfection guy.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Suddenly the 2020 Packers Non-Draft of completely ignoring enormous holes at run D and WR doesn't seem like such a great idea anymore.

:laughing This post should be on your brewerfan.net HOF plaque some day. It’s just so you. Perfection guy.

All you need is that condescending laugh emoji on yours, it sums you up as a poster without a word.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Missed tackles, dumb penalties = not ready to play
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

All you need is that condescending laugh emoji on yours, it sums you up as a poster without a word.

I was giving you props. You stay true to what you think and wait until the perfect time to try to nail in the thought. But I will be an arse now. Your sense of humor suck ass.

Don’t let me forget... :laughing

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I was giving you props. You stay true to what you think and wait until the perfect time to trial to nail in the thought. But I will be an arse now. Your sense of humor suck ass.

Don’t let me forget... :laughing

Hey now, I've been told my sense of humor is one of my best features!

Archived