Brewer Fanatic

Game 7: Vikings @ Packers - Sunday, November 1st, Noon CT

homer
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ExposeOldTakes should hammer out about 100 “experts” that tried to tell us how great Minnesota is and how they’d win the division. They’re pathetic. Steam roll this turd of a team.

Their D is pathetic, but that offense can put up points if they don’t have turnovers. We will need 35 or so to win today.

I do not care. They’re trash and I’m tired of people trying to make a case for that crappy team.

Our Swiss cheese defense is certainly making a strong case for them.

I felt like we could have tried a pass and then clocked it and thrown a hail mary pretty easily, didn't the Vikes get a FG with like 20 seconds and no TO's against us in the first game?

Yeah, a little surprised by the lack of aggressiveness vs. a banged up secondary.

I felt like we could have tried a pass and then clocked it and thrown a hail mary pretty easily, didn't the Vikes get a FG with like 20 seconds and no TO's against us in the first game?

Crosby not totally healthy probably factors in.

Perhaps it would be beneficial for Pettine to stop using P. Smith as a DB and get him involved in the run defense.

I hope MLF recognizes in the offseason that Mike Pettine doesn't have a clue.

I don't really trust this franchise to make wise choices on getting rid of coaches after the MM/Capers era. Would it even be MLF's call? It seemed like the org decided to keep Pettine not MLF.

So much for the adjustments to the run D.

Keke had a dead to rights shot at Cook for a 2yd loss and he whiffed, and there was nothing in the 2nd level behind it. Cook is going to make the 1st guy miss, but not having people in position behind to make the play is nuts in a game like this. MLBs look to be shooting gaps and if they guess wrong, they are getting gashed.

that's a horrible DPI call there, too

So much for the adjustments to the run D.

Keke had a dead to rights shot at Cook for a 2yd loss and he whiffed, and there was nothing in the 2nd level behind it. Cook is going to make the 1st guy miss, but not having people in position behind to make the play is nuts in a game like this. MLBs look to be shooting gaps and if they guess wrong, they are getting gashed.

that's a horrible DPI call there, too

Spot on assessment.

I really thought Pettine was going to be the guy but he has to go. Wish I knew how to look it up but our blitzes rarely get to a QB. We are always playing soft defensively in our secondary. I absolutely hate the style of football we play on that side of the ball. It’s really poor coaching all around on that side of the ball.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived