Brewer Fanatic

Game 7: Vikings @ Packers - Sunday, November 1st, Noon CT

homer
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ExposeOldTakes should hammer out about 100 “experts” that tried to tell us how great Minnesota is and how they’d win the division. They’re pathetic. Steam roll this turd of a team.

Their D is pathetic, but that offense can put up points if they don’t have turnovers. We will need 35 or so to win today.

This defense is so pathetic.

I think only once they faced a tough third down and that was after a penalty. Cook looks like he can get whatever he wants all day, hoping for some adjustments there.

We've been waiting for adjustments to the run defense all season. Probably not going to happen.

ExposeOldTakes should hammer out about 100 “experts” that tried to tell us how great Minnesota is and how they’d win the division. They’re pathetic. Steam roll this turd of a team.

Their D is pathetic, but that offense can put up points if they don’t have turnovers. We will need 35 or so to win today.

I do not care. They’re trash and I’m tired of people trying to make a case for that crappy team.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I’m so tired of seeing Preston Smith used as a defensive back. It’s just plain old stupid.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived