Brewer Fanatic

Game 6: Packers @ Texans - Sunday, October 25th, Noon CT

homer
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honest question - why is Houston so bad? They’ve been a playoff team the past two years. Is it Bill O’Brien? Or is Watson just not that great?

They gave away the best WR in football for a washed up RB and that's just the easily visible mismanagement.

And that’s only one of his two franchise-destroying trades.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
This announcer is a disgusted Texans fan.

Kevin Harlan?

I think he's talking about Vilma. I don't believe he's a Texans fan, I think he is a fan of defense

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

This announcer is a disgusted Texans fan.

Kevin Harlan?

I think he's talking about Vilma. I don't believe he's a Texans fan, I think he is a fan of defense

Oh ok. A Harlan rooting against the Packers would've been something. Vilma has been extremely critical of the Texans no doubt, but to me he's more ragging on them instead of being a fan.

I don't know if he'd be at his usual Hall of Fame level of play, but I would love to see Watt finish his career in Green Bay and possibly win a Super Bowl. Too bad O' Brien is no longer there to fleece a trade for him.

They had a debate about that on the Packers pregame radio. I think half the guys said "hell yeah" and the other 2 said no Houston won't give him up and the Packers can't afford him with all their upcoming FA's. I am like hell yeah future be damned if we ca win a SB with him this year.

Honest question - why is Houston so bad? They’ve been a playoff team the past two years. Is it Bill O’Brien? Or is Watson just not that great?

They gave away the best WR in football for a washed up RB and that's just the easily visible mismanagement.

And that’s only one of his two franchise-destroying trades.

Yeah, but aren’t the Packers something like 6-0 without Davante Adams? Playoff teams don’t go 1-6 without their WR1s.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Ok maybe he is a fan of Houston LOL
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived