Brewer Fanatic

Game 5: Packers @ Buccaneers - Sunday, October 18th, 3:25PM

homer
  • Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’d be good with putting in all the backups you can and riding out the game. They won’t do it but I’d like to stay relatively healthy if we can.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Aren't we supposed to have pass rushers on this team?

Getting kinda sick of seeing Preston Smith constantly dropping and playing that hook zone that he can't do a thing about. He's covering almost no ground and NOT rushing the passer.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

I'd have a run a fake there. Midfield, game likely over, nothing to really lose.

I don't know...feels like you either punt it or go for it. I'm thinking Tampa's gonna be looking for a fake there.

But hey...at least the punter we drafted pinned them inside the 10.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

St. Brown has had 2 targets and that's about all he's going to get judging by how he looked on both targets.

Yeah, I concur. I'm not sure why #19 has a roster spot, let alone active on Gameday. I get #13 is hurt, but :shrugs:

St. Brown has had 2 targets and that's about all he's going to get judging by how he looked on both targets.

This too. When ESB completely had no clue what Rambo was, he began the throw to Adams.. MVS has nothing going for him. Lazard out. We're back to Rodgers having no other target than Adams he trusts. Tonyan sure but that's at TE.

OK, I'm just gonna go ahead and chalk this up as an L, but I'm also not going to overreact to this embarrassment. I don't expect this team to play this poorly again the rest of the season. Just a bad day at the office. It happens. We have two games coming up that we should win relatively easily. We're still one of the best teams in football. Just burn the tape and we're on to Houston.

Not to beat a dead horse but we're down 21 and Jones has 11 yards on 8 carries. Try something else.

This game feels nostalgic.

Rodgers = Favre

Brady = Brad Johnson

Suh = Sapp.

Ha. I immediately thought Rodgers = Favre after the 2 picks.

Also, hard to believe JPP is still giving the Packers trouble 9 years later and after blowing his hand off. Some things never change.

Archived