Brewer Fanatic

Game 5: Packers @ Buccaneers - Sunday, October 18th, 3:25PM

homer
These MLB'ers are incredible(but also pretty rare).

Compared to GB's in last 20years it's pretty easy to look incredible.

Outmatched. There's not enough time for Rodgers and a poor WR core. But you know, Love was a great pick in round 1.

Rodgers would have been dumped 3 times now if Jones hadn't made spectacular blocks.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These MLB'ers are incredible(but also pretty rare).

Compared to GB's in last 20years it's pretty easy to look incredible.

Outmatched. There's not enough time for Rodgers and a poor WR core. But you know, Love was a great pick in round 1.

Rodgers would have been dumped 3 times now if Jones hadn't made spectacular blocks.

Much better to take Queen, who has rated out poorer than Summers, right?

5 Games in to his career. Have you watched him? How about Summers? This is like comparing Arcia on a 4 game hitting streak vs. Yelich on a 5 game slump.

As I write this, Hey Gary making a 1st rd player play. Oh wait that wasn't

I definitely don’t like looking like this against the only good team on the schedule thus far after a bye week of preparation and having the vast majority of preferred starters healthy. That’s fairly alarming.

Well, they were fairly dominant for a quarter and fell into some Keanu Reeves quicksand in a span of 3 plays. Rodgers crappy throw sent this off the rails. It's hard to see it any other way.

5 Games in to his career. Have you watched him? How about Summers? This is like comparing Arcia on a 4 game hitting streak vs. Yelich on a 5 game slump.

Hey, I wasn’t the one bumping draft threads after 5 games. If you won’t want to evaluate a player based on 5 bad games, why bump a thread with the purpose of evaluating a player based on 5 games?

3-man rush is absolute ********. The QB cant move and we are giving him time. Knock his ass on the ground all damn game. Ridiculous coaching.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I definitely don’t like looking like this against the only good team on the schedule thus far after a bye week of preparation and having the vast majority of preferred starters healthy. That’s fairly alarming.

So far this is a case of just beating ourselves, not necessarily getting beat by a better team.

Archived