Brewer Fanatic

Game 5: Packers @ Buccaneers - Sunday, October 18th, 3:25PM

homer
  • Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hot take, we force the ball to Adam’s too much when he’s available.

I don’t think it’s a hot take at all. He locks in on him way too much. Falls into old lousy habits.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

These MLB'ers are incredible(but also pretty rare).

Compared to GB's in last 20years it's pretty easy to look incredible.

Outmatched. There's not enough time for Rodgers and a poor WR core. But you know, Love was a great pick in round 1.

Rodgers would have been dumped 3 times now if Jones hadn't made spectacular blocks.

I'll take the blame. I traded for Rodgers/Tonyan/Gaskin this week for Brees/Andrews. Tonyan goes down injured and Rodgers throws 2 picks. Story of my life.

I'm making all the wrong moves too. Just picked up Tannehill and benched him in place of Rodgers and after picking up Tonyan, he gets hurt. Is it any wonder I'm pulling up the rear in my league?

Hot take, we force the ball to Adam’s too much when he’s available.

Twice in three throws, lol.

The slant is what it is, but no reason to go to him on the pick 6.

The Pick 6 was a rare-rare Rodgers pick that was all on him. Throwing that deep out when the CB's just sitting on it...

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

These MLB'ers are incredible(but also pretty rare).

Compared to GB's in last 20years it's pretty easy to look incredible.

Outmatched. There's not enough time for Rodgers and a poor WR core. But you know, Love was a great pick in round 1.

Rodgers would have been dumped 3 times now if Jones hadn't made spectacular blocks.

Much better to take Queen, who has rated out poorer than Summers, right?

I'll take the blame. I traded for Rodgers/Tonyan/Gaskin this week for Brees/Andrews. Tonyan goes down injured and Rodgers throws 2 picks. Story of my life.

I'm making all the wrong moves too. Just picked up Tannehill and benched him in place of Rodgers and after picking up Tonyan, he gets hurt. Is it any wonder I'm pulling up the rear in my league?

I've won this work league 3 of the last 4 years. This year I'm 2-3 and have McCaffrey and Ekeler already sitting on IR.

I wasn't sure he got feet down, but moot now that he didn't even catch it.

Looked like the rear hit in bounds at the same time as out which would cause the play to stand. But obviously not if he didn't catch it, which I didn't see.

Seeing the defense I get why Brady wanted Tampa. Another shot at not doing much to get a ring.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Is it going to be one of these games?

Possibly. I had a feeling about this one beforehand just due to the history of our team in this building and it bieng a problematic defense, but I thought we'd be OK. I still think we can gut this one out but looking up and down the schedule it's as loss-y as any of them this year.

Archived