Brewer Fanatic

Miller Park maintenance projects in the 2019-2020 offseason

hawing

From the Journal Sentinel a few days ago:

https://www.jsonline.com/story/money/2020/10/07/miller-park-roof-drive-system-replacement-part-plan/5898429002/

The TL:DR version for those of you in a hurry:

- The system that controls the retractable roof will be replaced, over 18 months

- The fire detection system will be replaced

- LED field lighting will be installed

- A women's locker room will be added, now that the Giants have a female coach

- The name change to American Family Field officially takes place January 1, 2021

- The stadium district board expects the team to request some degree of rent forgiveness since revenue for 2020 was so diminished.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

- The stadium district board expects the team to request some degree of rent forgiveness since revenue for 2020 was so diminished.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Last I heard, some municipalities around Wisconsin have allowed an interest free, 6 month delay in paying property taxes but I still haven't heard of any homeowners getting significant breaks on their property taxes this year. If the average Joe taxpayer is expected to pay his property taxes in full (even the ones that lost their jobs!), then Attanasio can pay his rent in full!

No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Last I heard, some municipalities around Wisconsin have allowed an interest free, 6 month delay in paying property taxes but I still haven't heard of any homeowners getting significant breaks on their property taxes this year. If the average Joe taxpayer is expected to pay his property taxes in full (even the ones that lost their jobs!), then Attanasio can pay his rent in full!

agreed. too bad, so sad should be the official response from the stadium district board, but we all know that wont happen. millionaires and billionaires will continue to get the breaks while you and I get the shaft.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Archived