Brewer Fanatic

Heart

BrewCityUnit

He shouldn't be in the mall buying beds, he should be taking four, five extra hours of BP to work on hitting sliders and curve balls.

Was that a joke? I'm confused http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I don't think we've even really nailed down what heart it. It seems to be pretty all encompassing.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone saw him at the mall buying a bed. This just proves he's lazy to me - why should he sleep? He needs to focus on baseball and baseball only, 24/7. At least if he does sleep, he needs to wear his uniform when he does.

I think this has been a great discussion and bjames I thank you, you have done a great job illustrating some of the points I think are important.

Brett and rluz I respect your stance and can see why you think the way you do. It has been fun to discuss but we won't change each other's minds about this topic. To me and bjames and others on here, it is obvious that heart matters.

By the way, I never said Schilling was a good guy but what he did last post season single handily showed how much heart he has. Schilling didn't pitch for himself during the Series. He pitched for a nation of fans to get them that illusive championship and nothing was going to stop him. And that my friends is what I consider heart.

Archived