Brewer Fanatic

Stearns year end comments

markedman5

Is the Sinclair group tough negotiators?

Last baseball season I dropped Dish because they lost Fox Wisconsin

Switched to Youtube TV this year but on Oct 1st they couldn't come to an agreement and was dropped from YT TV

Guess I'll wait till closer to baseball season to see if I have to switch to Hulu TV

Is the Sinclair group tough negotiators?

Last baseball season I dropped Dish because they lost Fox Wisconsin

Switched to Youtube TV this year but on Oct 1st they couldn't come to an agreement and was dropped from YT TV

Guess I'll wait till closer to baseball season to see if I have to switch to Hulu TV

I don't know if Sinclair is tough negotiators so much as they are severely overvaluing their product. They likely paid Disney too much for those RSNs, and feel they need a return on their investment. But yes, Sinclair does have the reputation in the industry of being extremely difficult to work with.

Somebody please let me know when I can buy just Brewers games without having to have cable or some other streaming services giving me all kinds of stuff I don't want. Until then I'll just listen to the games and watch the occasional game on free tv. I simply refuse to pay for crap I don't want to watch one thing I do.
There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

Archived