Brewer Fanatic

Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change...again**8:00PM

homer
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I love the fact that teams are going for it on 4th down so much more often. Regardless of what you think of the analytics it is way more exciting than a field goal attempt.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Packers get the ball to open the 2nd half. I'd like some play action deep to MVS, please.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

We knew the 1st round pick was a waste in the short term...but wow, why did we draft AJ to waste him too?

Hot take- I think they knowingly took three guys that they knew wouldn’t contribute much this year but would dominate next year.

I've had this thought myself. You can't pay everyone.

Well...most rookies don't play a very big role as a rookie, but I do think we'll see more of Dillon as the season goes on. Maybe even after the bye.

But they also likely didn't see Jamal Williams big jump from even last year to this year coming.

Love was obviously not going to have an impact this year(unless things went VERY badly).

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

I don’t expect Dillon to get 15 attempts...but it shouldn’t take much understanding to run up the middle on the one yard line...it’s pretty straight forward. Not like you are asking him to block JJ Watt by himself.

I’m not heavily on the hate train, but it is a bit shocking Dillon never gets any of those meaningful short yardage runs.

Sometimes we just look so damn bad on the defensive side of the ball.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Sometimes we just look so damn bad on the defensive side of the ball.

That drive certainly won't make the defensive highlight reel between the botched interception the blown contain on the one run and the missed tackles.

Archived