Brewer Fanatic

Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change...again**8:00PM

homer
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Yeah, hard to see exactly what they're doing. My guess would be Redmond would be the slot guy since he's the best in coverage of the group while Greene's the worst.

They really much not think anything of Jackson though if he can't get on the field. Redmond's servicable, but a guy I've been hoping they could upgrade from the last couple years.

I get the feeling we will see more of Jackson on the outside next year (assuming we can't pay King). They don't seem to like him inside and with King and Alexander, Jackson hasn't been needed outside.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MVS is never going to be a legit receiver. Dude just isn’t that good in the grand scheme.

He clearly IS a legit WR'er. He IS pretty good. He didn't make a GREAT catch on the ball in the endzone where Rodgers threw it to his backshoulder, but not making that doesn't mean he's "not legit," it's the difference from him being a solid WR'er to a great WR'er.

He did just make a big 3rd down catch that extended that drive.

He is a decent reciever with pretty average body control.

That's fair...but he's also still just 25 and he's improving. I think people forget what Nelson and Jones and most of our better WR'ers look at the same stage of his career.

Saying he's never going to be anything more than he is now...it kinda ignores history IMO.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

Jenkins seemed to be guilty of having the guy he was blocking fall over.

That'll do it.

BIG.....BOB....TONYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Now your on my bandwagon! :laughing

Grand Master B with the TD!

Is the seating limited due to covid-19 or can i still get on?

Wow, I love the aggressive offense....

This is what Rodgers was talking about when he watched I think it was the Rams(or 49'ers) and he said something about wanting a more creative offense.

Well...when you're getting Malik Taylor wide open on what looks like your 1st read on a 4th and 2....I'd say Matt LaFleur has made Aaron Rodgers wishes come true!

Jenkins seemed to be guilty of having the guy he was blocking fall over.

That'll do it.

BIG.....BOB....TONYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Now you're on my bandwagon! :laughing

Grand Master B with the TD!

It just so seldom happens when they've got a guy with a lot of talent and he puts it all together...it's so much fun when it clicks!

Now I just need Raven Greene to turn into Jamal Adams and Yosh to turn into Ogden and I'll be happy!

But....I'm keeping Tonyan. You get Keke...I'm keeping big BOB!!!!

We knew the 1st round pick was a waste in the short term...but wow, why did we draft AJ to waste him too?

Hot take- I think they knowingly took three guys that they knew wouldn’t contribute much this year but would dominate next year.

I've had this thought myself. You can't pay everyone.

Archived