Brewer Fanatic

Game 4: Falcons @ Packers - Monday, October 5th, **Time change...again**8:00PM

homer
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MVS is never going to be a legit receiver. Dude just isn’t that good in the grand scheme.

He clearly IS a legit WR'er. He IS pretty good. He didn't make a GREAT catch on the ball in the endzone where Rodgers threw it to his backshoulder, but not making that doesn't mean he's "not legit," it's the difference from him being a solid WR'er to a great WR'er.

He did just make a big 3rd down catch that extended that drive.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

There's still some room on my Robert Tonyan bandwagon...though there aren't many seats available!

No thanks. Driving my own! :laughing

Well....hope you've got a big engine...mine's been on the road for a while now!

So somewhere in all of this, Sullivan is in the locker room under concussion protocol... anyone see him get hit? I'm guessing it had to be special teams.

I didn't see anything. He's become a pretty key player. So who's up now, Jackson and Kadar?

I'd like to see if Jackson can be a productive slot corner, though the fact that he hasn't seen the field much 3 years in is telling.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
There's still some room on my Robert Tonyan bandwagon...though there aren't many seats available!

No thanks. Driving my own! :laughing

Well....hope you've got a big engine...mine's been on the road for a while now!

So if you're so far ahead, how do you pick up new riders? Swing back around? :tongue :laughing

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
So somewhere in all of this, Sullivan is in the locker room under concussion protocol... anyone see him get hit? I'm guessing it had to be special teams.

I didn't see anything. He's become a pretty key player. So who's up now, Jackson and Kadar?

I'd like to see if Jackson can be a productive slot corner, though the fact that he hasn't seen the field much 3 years in is telling.

I'm seeing Greene, Savage, Amos, and Redmond out there a lot. Hard to say who is playing slot exactly though.

I'm listening on the radio. Didn't understand what they said...illegal contact, but not...because...what?

Matt Ryan was out of the pocket. I don't quite understand that myself. Just because you're out of the pocket doesn't mean you can bump guys down the field....but it must have been thrown on someone coming up and pursuing Ryan.

MVS is never going to be a legit receiver. Dude just isn’t that good in the grand scheme.

He clearly IS a legit WR'er. He IS pretty good. He didn't make a GREAT catch on the ball in the endzone where Rodgers threw it to his backshoulder, but not making that doesn't mean he's "not legit," it's the difference from him being a solid WR'er to a great WR'er.

He did just make a big 3rd down catch that extended that drive.

He is a decent reciever with pretty average body control.

I'm seeing Greene, Savage, Amos, and Redmond out there a lot. Hard to say who is playing slot exactly though.

Yeah, hard to see exactly what they're doing. My guess would be Redmond would be the slot guy since he's the best in coverage of the group while Greene's the worst.

They really much not think anything of Jackson though if he can't get on the field. Redmond's servicable, but a guy I've been hoping they could upgrade from the last couple years.

Is Greene in for Sullivan due to concussion protocol more or less? If so, they need to figure out how to get both Greene and Sullivan on the field at the same time

Those two have very different skill sets. Last year Greene started the season as that in the box safety(and made a huge play with a very nice FF).

Then the season ending injury in week 2 and a slow start to this season.

Sullivan can cover, Greene really can't. He's pretty limited in terms of coverage skills, but pretty versatile when it comes to playing the run and or covering TE's/RB's.

Archived